FBR 13.6% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

I do respect you for standing by your guns and answering...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    I do respect you for standing by your guns and answering questions to those who ask in a kind manner. I dont believe the majority who believe FBR won't make it are paid down rampers but rather it holds interest to them each for personal reasons.

I also understand where building methods arnt double brick such as veneer, concrete prefab etc and labor is plenty that double brick may not be the financially preferred option and FBR may be a while entering those markets. FBR dont need all markets and the global market has many pockets for them. Yet you do respectfully have the right to believe differently.

While we are in disagreement about the future of hx I do have a question for you. If FBR pass all milestones of CRH deal, in a year or two first three machines meet utilisation targets and then further machines are bought would you then agree there is a valid market open to the future of HX building many homes?

It doesn't really matter but I want to see if you have a point in which your sentiment will change from your current beliefs and what milestones is needed for that or if after 10 machines are pumping out houses and you will be in disbelief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $37.76K 1.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146765 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 929857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ 870820
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.