FBR 13.6% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

I frankly do not understand you.AFAIK there are only two...

1. 958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    I frankly do not understand you.

AFAIK there are only two substantial differences between a hx built wall and human built - glue instead of mortar and no vertical bonding. These have been discussed ad nauseaum, so it remains on whether we trust the certifiers or your opinion. Can you please explain why the certifiers are wrong? And why is it that though the weinerberger blocks are used in europe you think that method is not suitable in Florida?

You often mention the joints. Do you really believe they cannot specify the position of the joints in the CAD model?

You also talk about windows and doors should be built in while the walls are being built, as brickies do, yet in all apartment buildings that use prefab concrete panels they place the windows and doors later. So why do you think this is wrong?

The location of core reinforced walls - what is the issue here, again the CAD model cannot identify them?

Please, whenever you say hx cannot do something can you elaborate - why it cant do it, and why it cannot be done done other way?

What really surprises me about you is that with your building knowledge you cannot see how hx can be improved, instead you keep on saying it will never work.

Reminds me of two issues when I built two houses for me in the seventies:

I wanted to build a passive solar house, and I had read that one thing to do was design reverse brick veneer. When I put the idea to the architect he simply said that I would have to find a builder who really understood everything, because any other would get it wrong as he would rely on the building code.

Also I wanted to put water coils in the floor slab, heated by the fireplace. The engineer talked me out of it because he considered it to complex - eg if pump fails the water in the fireplace will boil and the pipes would burst.

Now I can see that the real issue was that people were unable to cope with change and preferred to stick with the familiar.

You seem to be in the same position in spite of your wealth of knowledge. Please can you use your knowledge to improve new ideas, not knock them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $37.76K 1.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146765 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 929857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ 870820
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.