where Jewish cadres were entrusted to root out Jewish religion...

1. 9,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    where Jewish cadres were entrusted to root out Jewish religion and culture – which they did with infinitely greater ferocity than their non-Jewish counterparts. In the absence of modern print and electronic media their impact was limited,…..

These are the words of the late Isi Leibler, a respected Jewish Elder who spent most of his life in Australia.

As he said, due to the past media format the narrative of modern day Jewish history could be manipulated to prevent people knowing the dark side of Jewish history.

I grew up believing the narrative that was presented in books, media and taught at school ; and currently becoming compulsory in many of our schools.with the materia scoped from Israel.

I have reiterated a number of times to 822 that I have no qualms with our students being taught about the holocaust which simply presents them as victims.
    But Israel and our Jewish diaspora go to great length to protect past generations of Jews victimising other people which also included other Jews.
    Evidence presented by an Australian Jewish Elder that isn’t common knowledge to most people including some of our Jewish diaspora.

That part of history should also be taught in our schools; my badgering has nothing to do with hating Jews but hopefully to see it included with the holocaust studies.
    It more important now, because our Jewish representatives are promoting that the Holocaust museum isn’t just for the Jewish population but it is an edifice for everyone against all atrocities that have been committed in the past.

The students should also learn the close association of Jews with Communism in Russia and in America.
    There was a hint of this connection in the Oppenheimer movie!

I also hoping that poster’s are game to dig deeper into Jewish involvement in Russian Revolution up to the end of Stalin era.
    They need to get past thinking it is pure fantasy or conspiracy theory which some biased poster on HC are still promoting.

Modern day Jewish history is like the TV series, ”The X-Files”….the truth is out there.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.