The Palestinians didn't migrate to other parts of Europe and...

1. 41,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    The Palestinians didn't migrate to other parts of Europe and then decided that they had to invent Zion and the star of David with very feint reference to the Torah. A promise 3,000 years ago together with whatever despicable acts justified by then Yahweh (Amalek) are not good reasons to commit displacing the natives of the land (Jews, Muslims & Christians).

I have not in the past focused on the racial aspects of Judaism but there is just too much Settler mentality with their God's given right to possess land they have no right to and dress it up as some biblical prophecy which we all know is Apartheid and outright racism. Be aware that I am not a fan of Islam and I can't help but look through the lens of humanity in the genocide that is unfolding but covered up by the bastions of the warm fuzzies we grew up on, human rights, democracy, and freedom.

Yes, Jews deserve to have their homeland if one believes in the Torah prophesy but not at the expense of another group of natives and through stealth and violence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.