I have no idea about others education or intellect and quite...

1. 17,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I have no idea about others education or intellect and quite frankly it’s never bothered me that much. I’m more concerned with whether people are decent humans.

but yeah I’m educated enough and thorough enough with reasonable analytical skills and have learnt to wade through rubbish. So I’m not much interested in whether you think it’s a diversion for you. And can’t see what a sadist supporting a sadistic leader of a country has to do with the current situation. Feel free to start another thread about sadists and their followers.

I’m also aware that Russia has recently turned on Israel. - they got just a little miffed when Israel made negative comments about their invasion of Ukraine. So they now have just a little interest in discrediting Israel as best they can. Fine bedfellows they chose huh. Another bunch of terrorists and misfits

but then a lot of Russian history is pockmarked with tragedy and violence. I could never quite work out, when reading the literature, whether it was the climate that created such brutal leaders, the alcohol or just a matter of character. I couldn’t quite let go though of their very fine music pre revolution or of the most beautiful prose and poetry. Such a shame that the Soviet era led to their literary hero’s producing clumping, turgid, over dramatised literature and the most awful matching statues

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.