Now let's see..... Zionists flip their holy book and trawl back...

1. 41,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Now let's see..... Zionists flip their holy book and trawl back to the time of the Amalek quote. I am not sure this precedes Abraham, Moses, or the Red Sea but I suspect it does by maybe a thousand years.

"I suppose Israel should just ignore the Iranian funded Houti and Hezbollah attacks on Israel as well?"
    ===========
    It's not hard. I'll just simply go back 2 decades, dancing Israelis, creating ISIS & KHAMAS. Should I continue to go back a bit further to 1946 or perhaps the early 1900s? Now bear in mind Hezbollah was created after Zionists invaded Lebanon. As for the Houthis, you can blame fellow Saudis and US. You can study the history of that conflict.

It's not hard, Zionists just need to stop the GENOCIDE instead of getting the Western mates to wrap kaka with Lindt paper and sell it to their citizens as the best brand money can buy. Actually, 2nd best brand because the best money well spent and bought belongs to the Ukies.

Israel should have thought about the Red Sea choke point, potential Hezbollah Med Sea, and Hormutz Strait additional choke points. It would be even simpler if the Zionists didn't kill diplomats in a consulate. Unless of course you think Yahweh will suddenly come down and mentor UN staff to rewrite international law the Ben Gvir way?

The difference between a Zionist and a Goy? A few centimeters of skin comes to mind. Oh, applies to Muslims too.
    Last edited by AverageJoe: 19/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.