Yes, was just injecting some cynical humor. At the height of the...

1. 41,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Yes, was just injecting some cynical humor.

At the height of the "attack", I had a good idea that rumourage was swirling wildly dressed up as breaking news. I always look at USD, Gold, and oil in this case as a good measure of the markets. Confirming the attack was not even superficial v the rumor-breaking news, I am wondering if this is a save-face response to please domestic Israel politics and appease the Iranians who do not want to escalate.

Israel has LOST the deterrence premium even with so much US military aid yearly versus one of the most sanctioned Iran who had to depend only on themselves. The same conditions afforded Huawei and to some extent Russia economically. Another example of the hegemon in this region losing their power just like their big daddy.

The worry is US repeating another German collateral damage selfishly and there are quite a few potentials in our region. For the time being Philippines is doing the heavy lifting and if things get out of hand, there will be a few more vassals before eventually we will have to pay for the price of the US influence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.