The conflict reminds me of the story of the scorpion and the...

1. 14,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    The conflict reminds me of the story of the scorpion and the frog caught on a patch of land and the water is rising fast around the patch of land and the 2 come to an agreement where the scorpion would jump on the frogs back and the frog would swim both of them to higher safe ground except the scorpion half way across the water stings the frog and the frog says why have you done this, ,we will both die now, and the scorpion says because it is my nature.

The only change in real life is that Israel is the frog and the frog is 500 hundred times bigger than the scorpion, so the frog isn't scared of the scorpion, but the scorpion still has a sting. it has to wait till it's sting becomes bigger to do the frog harm.

The 2 can never and will never live in peace, think of the water rising as the nuclear threat to the region, it's getting higher and higher.

Eventually the scorpion will do what it does but both could perish and the bodies will stagnate and rot in the water and becomes poison like radio active.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.