"You're absolutely no different then the above said words by...

1. 23,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You're absolutely no different then the above said words by you."

From what I gather, you have only ever followed the one belief, re the Bible message = Your not really qualified or have firsthand experience, of being caught up in planted seeds.
    I'm not saying this in a derogative context, just stating the obvious, if you have always held your current beliefs.
    -----------
    "Do you honestly think you have mastered and you are it."

Show us all on here, where I have Ever made these two claims.
    You all keep telling me this, if you keep it up, with the power of your seeds, I might adopt it eek.pngtongue.png
    -------------
    "elevated yourself to ultimate reality to truth."

As above.
    Part of the reason I engage with you lot as all my posts are one of's, originals, and you lot make me come at the subjects, from all different angles, so it's like cross referencing, reaffirming truths or errors I may have.
    To boot, sometimes something may come out of others posts, that I may not have considered, and may learn something I don't know.

If I though I didn't have truth, then I am totally abandoning many passages, meaning I effectively had no right to ask for the truth to be shown, in the first place.
    James 1:6 - But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

As I see the above, consider it done before asking, or don't ask.
    You may already do, but if not, and you take on nothing else I say, then hang on to this verse and the likes and never let it go, no matter what.
    You will be amazed as to how often it will happen, your request.
    Obviously to quite a degree, there is context there, who and what your asking for, etc, etc.
    But as you would probably also know, when things happen, you could say it's a coincidence (if your silly lol), but when it repeats, repeats etc, you would be a fool to even let that thought, in the mind, imo.
    -------------
    "No wotsup, looking at you, we definitely do understand the power of set seeds, we also well and truly understand the power of self delusions."

From personal experience ppm, I totally understand where and why you are coming from, for this reason, I will not be condemning you for saying such, it's to be expected.
    Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” ..................

At that time Jesus declared, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.