You can't seriously think that anyone (well except maybe...

1. 1,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    You can't seriously think that anyone (well except maybe for Joe, Pimp and Puta) can take your stupid obsessive verbiage seriously. Do you even realise how idiotic you sound? (Rhetorical question).

To remind you of exactly what I wrote (since obviously your comprehension skills are failing you)..

I used the term "people" with no mention of which people. If I were to refer the them at another time I would use the colloquial term "those" referring to the specific people that fall under the definition of what I spoke.

Your lack of English comprehension has failed you again and driven you down a path of folly - yet again! Your folly is in your feeble attempts to try and defame me - you fail.

You state that the truth is that I feel hatred only (towards Palestinians) and that I want every last one of them out of Gaza. You couldn't be further from the truth and you are quite obviously delusional or hallucinating to even suggest it.

On another note.. I was vulgar yes but that has zero relationship to my being reasonable on another note.
    I have brushed my teeth since.

How's your stench today?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.