"And we are again collectively grouping Jews into one bag. You...

1. 7,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "And we are again collectively grouping Jews into one bag. You are a Jew hater no matter how much you try to squirm out of the definition."

It's a simple deal. Certain Jews do things I dislike, and they did it so frequently, over a sustained period of time, I eventually noticed. Your only defence at any time has been to use gutter language or declare me a "jew hater". You've never considered that perhaps if certain Jews changed their aggressively violent and deceitful ways, things might improve. I see you're not going to change, so all indicators are that this insanity will continue.

"Who are you trying to fool? I suppose for all your "I'm against all forms of violence"

It stings you that I might oppose all these insane wars that have taken millions of lives, left once great nations bankrupt and still only resulted in the decay we see in modern society. Even for a moron like you, it probably doesn't quite work that someone can fit your profile as a "hater", but also not be banging the drum for yet more wars that benefit only a tiny minority.

"you are wringing your filthy hands together with satisfaction watching rockets fly into Israel from all her borders - I bet you can't tell me you are not!!!"

First you'd need to own the savagery of Israel and call for it to turn down the violent "Amalek" rhetoric. You could admit there is quite obvious evidence, across 8 decades, of sustained Jewish violence and lies in multiple nations. Until that happens, I won't be considering anything you try and bring to the table, nor should anyone else.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.