"Hamas are "innocent people: in your weird version of the...

1. 6,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Hamas are "innocent people: in your weird version of the world?"

Hamas is an Israeli funded "bad guy". We now know Netanyahu supported sending money to this organisation, it's total blindness to not see that Hamas is the necessary evil that "justifies" this assault. Hamas was supported in its early days by Israel, was legally elected in 2005 and observed peace for over a year before Jewish attacks recommenced.

Only a deluded fool can believe that Israel can thwart Iranian attacks, but knew nothing about heavily armed tractors assembling near their border and paragliders floating in to attack. The IDF admitted they killed some of their own people, they refused to investigate their original claims about atrocities and now biased clowns like you use these dubious accounts as justification for this monstrous behaviour.

Nothing good will come of this for Jewish people, of that I am certain. I don't say that happily, I say that factually. This won't stop with Gaza, the hatred for Israel and, by association, Jews will intensify, and if you don't see that then more fool you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.