Respectfully, I suggest you look up and learn the meaning of...

1. 8,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    Respectfully, I suggest you look up and learn the meaning of genocide.

Even if you don't believe genocide is being committed, perhaps ponder on the difference of death by genocide or murder - either way, can anyone be more dead than dead?

Much focus on what a 'terrorist' labelled organization did and thus a 'justifiable' response. Guess you would know the 'eye for an eye' philosophy - but isn't it somewhat of a stretch when an eye for an eye becomes an eye for a thousand innocent eyes?? Before pointing back to the 'terror' act' of Oct, one should also question the reason behind such - years of oppression and wrong doing perhaps?

But then there are also calls for 'turning the other cheek' as are calls for 'love one another as I have loved you'. Then of course songs about love conquering and those peace rallies that come to nought.

There are many callings and which one to use and when. It seems the execution of 'love' is one of the harder choices and easier to replace with the sword even as one gets taught about the powers of the pen - or to put it simpler - just execute - no love required there - and none is offered or given.

Yet, God so loved the world etc - and humans allegedly being made in the image of God and being equal and all etc. Not here to preach - there are those who should know better certainly on that front - some seem to justify actions due to 'promised land' and all - though not sure how that's situated biblically in the new testament.

Sure to have church goers in the next few days in many countries with Easter and all with prayers for peace, excepting the Jews whilst Israel may instead opt to add more to the already high civilian death toll with no consequence on itself.

Who is right or who is wrong makes no difference to the dead. AIMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.