IVZ 1.47% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

QUESTIONS FOR SCOTTA) The Gas to Power plant!In the video...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    QUESTIONS FOR SCOTT

A) The Gas to Power plant!
    • In the video shared, is an MP and a member of the Parliamentary Committee on Energy, a wealthy entrepreneur who made his money from retailing in gas (yes,you heard me: GAS). He is talking about some ideas that they discussed with Ministry of Energy officials, over the Energy deficiency that the country faces, and how that could be resolved! This is happening a week or two after the entire Invictus Board met with the Zim Government officials including the Minister of Energy.
    • The MP mentions initiatives such as developing battery storage (so the country can import cheaper electricity during off-peak hours – and store for use later), and also talked about installing floating solar panels on Lake Kariba!
    • Note: Not a word about gas from Muzarabani! Isn’t this perplexing to see, especially from a lawmaker who is already well-versed in the gas business?
    • Moreover, Invictus already announced plans to construct a gas-to-power plant, which could potentially surpass Kariba's energy output,making Zimbabwe a net exporter of electricity! But yet we have a law maker and Ministry of Energy talking about importing power and building solar panels on a lake!
    • QUESTION: Where does Invictus stand amidst these divergent plans? Doesn't this scenario underscore a failure to effectively communicate the potential of this asset to the country?

B) Mangudya, Mutapa, and the PPSA Signing?
    • Noting that Dr Mangudya (current Governor of the RBZ until April 30th, 2024) has been named as the person to lead the Petroleum Sharing Agreement discussions on behalf of Government, in his future role as CEO of Mutapa Investment Fund (which he commences in May): does this affect the timeline to the signing of the PPSA & How?

C) Helium and Hydrogen!
    • Any more figures, estimates,and thoughts? If so, how serious are those thoughts? Is this something to be excited about?
    • If these are valuable products (I believe they are),wouldn’t it help to begin educating the masses and government on what it could all mean if everybody plays their part well? I say this based on a theory that getting people excited about the potential that the discovery has,might help influence government policies and bring the needed attention to this, hopefully helping smoothen the journey. My thoughts!

D) Presentations & Publicity
    • Does the company have other photographs of oil samples to show? The one with nicely decorated fingernails is nice, but tired now!
    • How come there is little to nothing on social media or the website? The company website in particular, has no updates other than the ASX documents? Even the videos that some keen eyed people have shared here are not on the website? WHY?

https://x.com/OpenParlyZw/status/1770347614363439261?s=20
    Last edited by ttppxx: 23/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $34.55K 506.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 170273 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 330125 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.8¢ 32400
Last updated 10.06am 10/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.