“I couldn’t care less what LNP plans are. I just want this...

1. 81,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    “I couldn’t care less what LNP plans are. I just want this corrupt, lying, and incompetent government gone.”

And that’s exactly why I’ve been saying that in this and the accelerating change era that Oz is in, federal and state will just lurch from party to party and political disaster to disaster

we will just vote out governments because we’re unhappy because many of us are left behind, services overwhelmed and massive incomprehensible changes

and both chemistry8 is correct, that it will get worse under the Liberals and also furiousgeorge is right, that both mobs are duds

But why?

Because of a toxic mix of Ozzie culture and extreme rapid technologically changing society.

We don’t have a quality, properly educated population to draw politicians from- with qualities and characteristics of true service to country and care for others.

We are a country of fearful, self serving job trained people whose only aspirations in life are for our home prices to rise.

ATM - the country can’t even house, feed, care for or educate itself.

Until we change our culture - we will just continue to vote one mob out in desperate hope that the next mob are a lesser disaster

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.