$1000.00 is enough to start if you have the discipline to stick...

1. 10,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    $1000.00 is enough to start if you have the discipline to stick to a long-term plan and either have the ability to learn how to analyse, or can already do it in regards to what potential 10x stock looks like. Let them run to say 15x ( some will be more and some less depending on how things play out over time ) and pay your tax and roll them onto the next one.

It is possible to go 1000 to 10,000 to 100,000 a lot quicker than you might think possible by compounding into new plays. TTT is sitting on almost 7x already for me but normally 3 to 6 years would be your period and 20x would be some years longer on average for a continuing growth story. Most stocks don't have continuous growth is something to keep in mind. AW1 remains in great profits for me but has been a lot higher. I expect it to beat those highs this season but expectations and reality can be very different in both directions. The main thing is that 'it is possible' if not probable. In its case EM work makes it probable rather than wishful thinking.

Now you can have 10 $1000.00 start portfolios going at once but in general you might struggle to find 10 all at once. More realistic is a finding one every few months after a lot of work. They may come clumped together however so don't have fixed ideas.

Expecting to achieve this without a great deal of work is foolish as is expecting to achieve this if you lack sufficient analytical skills.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.