She is actually 7 months older than Lehrmann. When whatever...

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    She is actually 7 months older than Lehrmann.

When whatever happened or did not happen, she was 24 and he was 23. Despite a fancy title, at 23 he was probably not really in a senior position, probably just 2 years out of uni.

My opinion , not worth anything, is that a lie was told to try to prevent the loss of employment and it just snow balled out of control., with Shiraz, Wilkinson and the Labour girls jumping on board for their own gain.

Having heard her evidence that her date was bullied on the night out, then the CCTV played in court showing she ghosted him and spent all her time with Lehrmann should be enough to question anything she says.

Before Banana Boy brands me a woman hater, like most of the non Higgins cheer squad, I have observed her evidence being shredded by supporting facts, e.g not wearing the dress , being excluded from the election campaign . Only for the facts to show weeks later she was wearing the dress, sitting next to Reynolds at an election function or dinner in Perth, smiling for the camera. When called out on this during the defamation proceedings, she claimed to be sat next to Reynolds by accident. Well , if she was excluded , why was she even in Perth and she testified the dress was under the bed for 6 months, unwashed.

I would not believe anything Lehrmann says either,

The one person I feel compassion for in all of this is Fiona Brown, the only one with any credibility and her career and mental health absolutely broken.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.