I have supported the judges reasoning.I have also said a good...

1. 10,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    I have supported the judges reasoning.

I have also said a good lawyer could do exactly the same job on Brittany as well. This why they get paid what they get paid by rich people. The truth does not matter...... It is what you can convince a jury of that matters.

This is what you seem to be missing - suggest it is your bias on display accordingly. The old feminist 'believe the woman' chant.

There is no better explanation of Brittany telling police she had doctors evidence, when such was not the case at all, then she wanted a sex scandal on a very low level of evidence required for a sex scandal these days in her own words. This lie probably came when she saw the polices body language and responses to having insufficient evidence to mount a case.

Remember the police were angry about being railroaded into prosecuting the case when their judgement was not to proceed due to insufficient evidence.

Brittany went further and faked bruising to the leg evidence on top of this to try and make a better case.

None so blind as those who refuse to see.

Of course, Parsifal I am happy to hear a better explanation of the lies about the doctor's evidence and the knee bruise fake evidence if you have one.

How much coaching, along the way, Brittany had and by whom is another question.
    Last edited by nippy: 25/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.