''not only women pinot. men these days are as vain and gullible...

1. 81,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''not only women pinot. men these days are as vain and gullible as anyone else. its an increasing problem caused by these surgeons being able to attract huge amounts of money for nonsense vanity procedures.''

I guess that's correct - gyms are a place to see male vanity

I don't suffer from any pressures of demand for cosmetic surgery - nor do I have any inner desire for such things - whilst I don't recognise the bloke in the mirror at all now - there seems to be quite a lot of him in some places, but he's pretty good looking - so, I just leave him be -

I do, however have some pressure applied from some French quarters on matters such as sartorial excellence

I have a hat - which yes, although I don't wear it out - is described by one who won't be mentioned as my 'contraceptive hat' - and threatened with guillotine if even the neighbours spot me in it.

sometimes, I'm sent to my room to change before venturing out - even to the supermarket - let alone art shows or restaurants ---------- but, it doesn't happen all that often

what I have found in the past years is that if I see cosmetic surgery on women - it's a turn off for me, it's now at instinctive levels. I also notice it on blokes - it has a negative affect on me - but, I don't know what the emotion is ------- I think it might be the 'poor bugger' emotion (it all disappears if I meet them)

I've got a characteristic - it's always been in me - I can't claim superiority due to management - I was born with it

I see things before I meet someone - but, almost as soon as I meet them --------- everything disappears and I only see them - the person

they can be jet black, tall, short, thin, fat, they can have a big lump on their head, a twisted back - doesn't matter ----------- it all just disappears - so much so that I just never notice it - and if it comes up in some kind of conversation after - maybe months and certainly years ------------ I often can't even recall it existing - even though it's sitting in front of me

not a bad blindness to have, I've concluded

it's all about the person - and for the person - it's all about how they behave and how they perform

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.