thanks - I didn't keep up with that the kid had mental illness...

1. 81,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    thanks - I didn't keep up with that the kid had mental illness early - it's not a surprise though

'' and the government makes the ridiculous excuse that he was a terrorist '' ----------- is it not that if they deem something terrorist that they have powers they do not have otherwise?

and with a child - in particular?

I certainly have no argument about government lacking responsibility - and it doesn't stop there either.

I was in a security meeting - got shoved into it to represent one of the departments in a health department -

and some bod was sent around from the department to run the meeting - it was about protecting frontline staff - and what they wanted to do --------- and intended fully to do - already decided - but, were supposedly getting our views before deciding -

went against everything the data were showing. I said to the bod - well, that's against everything we are seeing in the studies - and he said ------- yes, well it's what people want

uh huh ------- so, instead of doing what was best - coming out and putting that information in front of people -

they sent duds like the bod out - to get people to parrot back to him that this was a great idea - it's what we want

totally leaving rock solid data out of the room ---------------- atrocious

no way would I ever have survived a career in such stupidity. The whole place is run by a pack of idiots

On another note - I don't know if you noticed that I just had a little flurry of modded posts - and then, magically an alert to say that cowboy was now following me

got another one

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.