Until the significant main issue in this country is tackled I...

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Until the significant main issue in this country is tackled I would expect to see a minority government red blue revolving door. A series of single term governments as each disappoints more than the previous.

All the while the green, independent and anyone not liberal or labor gaining ground. That issue is of course the housing bubble. Shelter takes away nearly half the household income and entire generations are told you can never own a house. Owning property in capital cities out of reach for nurses, teachers, police and retail workers. Whilst lib and lab whos members own up to 6 properties each and 60%+ are the entitled private school class blissfully ignore the issue.

Albo and labor have been nowhere on the issue and as lib/lab traditional supporters die off and the new voters coming through do it under new-feudalism, thank god our days of 1 party pretending to be 2 will be over.

That said..... I still expect people on hot copper to behave like tribal, partisan idiots however.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.