Lots in store for '24???, page-597

1. 21,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    You understand where the term NWO came from don't you...

It doesn't matter where it comes from. It is what it means. There are competing forces for the new world order. Always has been, always will be.

To think it refers to Trump and/or his aspirations for Presidency reveals an unimaginable level of TDS...

Trump and his affilliates, Putin, Xi Ping, Jong Un, The Taliban, Hamas and Hezbollah are seeking to rule the NWO.

As I said... NWO is quite outdated now...

You just don't understand competing influences. But that is expected from a pixie dust enchanted Trumptard with a blind love infatuated mancrush.

As to my opinions of Trump and Putin...

Putin is the mighty Russian Tsar... World's greatest leader and I expect will be named Leader of the Millennium if humanity

There you go, understanding without understanding the NWO. You're not totally dumb.

and I am amazed I got to see the takedown of the US hegemony in my lifetime...

As Trump is trying to do. With all your praise and foolishness from being enchanted with Trump pixie dust.

Thank you Putin the Preeminent... You defeated the entire Western world and if the US doesn't do something crazy peace can finally be had with Brics led by China and Russia

You certainly are enchanted with pixie dust.

but I think the US will SURELY want to 'go down fighting' and will go as far as WWIII to retain it's hegemony... FOR SURE...

Sure, the battle for the NWO!

Trump... Had great intentions but made bad mistakes with who he put in positions of power

eg

Taliban, Putin, Iran, Hamas, Jong Un, the list goes on.

He will do better IF reelected but as I have also said continually... The Deep State Blues will do anything to stop him even running...

Trump has done enough by destroying his own chances. If you had a reasonable size brain you would have to wonder why Trump just doesn't fight for his innocence rather than just delay delay delay to try and get his NWO operational to make his criminal charges go away.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6101/6101260-7a9cb1aaa86e1f6187251af02eece4ca.jpg

And this meme I posted is up there with the most powerful statements ever made in US history...

Yes, that sprinkling of pixie dust giving you a blind love infatuated mancrush would cause you to say that.
    So powerful you are under it's spell. Without any resistance

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.