Made in Australia Act....Doomed before it Starts.

1. 4,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 825

No matter how good the Made in Australia Act is - with the current rules for the cost of 'Labour', the whole shebang relies upon the cost to SELL ITEMS MADE IN AUSTRALIA. We have seen how that panned out before many many times ........... Remember the Made in Australia -motor vehicles? Subsidised by the tax payer -out of existance.

With out Tax payer subsidies $$$$$$$$ ' Made in Australia' in my opinion -under current pay rates-rules/overtime/holidays/many leave benefits -----cannot succeed. Doomed before it starts.... We just cannot compete on the world stage............ Full stop.

Have we not seen a recent large Coy shut up shop--- because of costs and that is before the wage and new rules hit. - A major reason- lack of reliable and cost of - energy The life blood of a country ?? Seems the 'Reliable Energy Backers' may be looking deeper into costs also?

We need 'cheap reliable energy. Gas in particular. I am at a loss as to it is not so bloo-- obvious ! Who are the people advising Ministers ???

L ousy
    A dministrators
    B ringing
    O n
    R ruin
    Labor - time to show that you do care for the people of Australia.............. no just for your 'ideology'
    Forget the greens and the teals - They are, in my opinion, traitors to OZ....................!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.