Kerr the conspiracy theorists hereon are everready to hang their...

1. 9,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    Kerr the conspiracy theorists hereon are everready to hang their shingle on any passing fairy tale as they crave the certainty their conspiracy brings.

too scared or too arrogant to ever say 'i don't know' they also lack curiosity because that's covered in the fairy tale.

to a noisy, time rich, older white man, they are often a sandwich short of a picnic and always happy to tear down expert knowledge and experience, despite spending much of their lives in the abstract parallel universe of the Dunning- Kruger National Park.

a report by risk experts projecting a couple of generations into the future is too much for these clowns.a bridge too far.

indeed, anyone who aims to get a bead on the future is fair game.

i value knowledge. I respect people who study how the world works, and then put their name on it.

which is why the reports for British actuaries are of keen interest.. below is a page photo of their 2022 report. And i believe there's been a,subsequent report by contracted British academics. We ignore these reports at our peril.

half the world's GDP vanishes before the turn of the century. I'll be stardust long before than but our beautiful Earth is headed for Ugly Street well before.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6075/6075471-5e55ceabb7eefd65b2115a08422f47a9.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.