IMU 1.67% 6.1¢ imugene limited

AK78, It’s funny how the past affects our ability to think...

1. 3,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6682
    AK78, It’s funny how the past affects our ability to think logically. We all bought here because we believed in the possibility of curing cancer. And we believed if we could cure cancer we would make truckloads of money. But now that fact is unfolding before our eyes , we don’t believe it.

Mind games. Just like at .63 the price had a long way to go. At .039 it could still go lower and never come back. All of that totally illogical.

Well it’s your turn to win and win big is my read on this situation. And that’s the rewards you get for investing in a disruptive technology that works.

The risks were that the technology would fail. The opposite is in fact happening. Evidence keeps mounting that these technologies work.

Another risk was that we’d run out of money before we got there. Well we made it. With some considerable pain and suffering. Nonetheless we made it.

Third major risk was management. Management regularly blow up Biotechs with great science.

And fourth risk was some body would beat us to the finish line. Instead we’ve seen so many contenders fail.

It’s now time to really enjoy the rest of the ride across the finish. Give yourself a pat on the back. And remember you’ve only done half of the work needed from your end. You still have to come up with a very good exit strategy. Don’t go to soon in excitement is all I can suggest.
    Last edited by Taureanbull: 12/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.661M 27.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 513999 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 51941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10422066
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.