IMU 3.33% 6.2¢ imugene limited

Hi Watmighthavben,I hope you are well. Great to see IMUGENE has...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Hi Watmighthavben,

I hope you are well. Great to see IMUGENE has finally made the positive step in the right direction by getting limited airtime on the idiot box. Where I think we would seriously flourish is if we were able to get on a program's like 60 Minutes and/or Sunday Night. A current affair programs reach audiences far and wide. They are top rating shows in primetime slots. The segments that are usually chosen for the programming are things that most people are either intrigued by or, topics that most people can relate to. How many People on this forum know someone or have experienced cancer first hand. It has touched every single one of us either directly or indirectly. Only last week I found out a childhood friend of mine past away due to aggressive lung cancer. In my view, cancer is the biggest killer of our day. A segment involving the back story on the Patient/s, Prof Y Fong, Leslie and maybe a cameo appearance by Mr. Hopper would be perfect in my view. Being an Australian Company, that is currently involved in trials spread across the globe involving many patients suffering from various types of cancer is certainly compelling. By including some of our early success stories would certainly give hope to current sufferers.

I am sure our Management Team are smart enough to design a segment that wouldn't be in breach of any FDA protocols that may exist, if that truly is a problem.

Just my opinion. GLTAH.

Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.582M 26.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 1031143 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 123129 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 10382954
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.