IMU 1.67% 5.9¢ imugene limited

I often wonder what australia would have looked like if John...

1. 3,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    I often wonder what australia would have looked like if John Howard had of handed the reins over to Peter Costello..Mr Howard being one of Australia's greatest Leaders the country has ever seen along with Mr Costello had Australia debit free..something we all will prob never ever see again in our life times..

Since that duo was split Australia has nose dived much like Imugenes chart..Nose dived due to shocking leadership with consecutive poor prime ministers again and again and again from both the libs and labour..

Now on that point i also wonder what imugene would look like today had Hopper been kicked over Axel..certainly not as many moons have pasted with Axel being removed as that with Mr Howard but gezz look at that IMU chart since Axels release..look at the massive addition of shares on issue since Axel left..and yes Hitman I agree 100 percent with you..CR b4 end of year incoming...

The question as to why imugene shareprice isn't alining with their IP in my opinion lies squarly on leadership..that last CR was horrendous and taking into consideration compounding factors has and will continue to eroded shareholders wealth for some time to come

And here we see Leisle unable to russle up an answer to a question most Long term holder would be asking themselves...I dont know..why not Lesile..You have hired some pretty talented people carnt u even between the lot of u come up with something better than I dont know..look at the wage bill and how does that relate to an I Don't Know answer..

Isn't Hopper a money man..maybe Lesile if u carnt answer that question it's time to cut off the dead wood and dam well hire someone who can produce something better than I don't know..because maybe..jst maybe if you did know Imu would be raising next time at 50cps..and not 5cps

The next CR isnt too far away i feel and i dread to think with the sp fast approaching the 52 week lows how many more shares will be added to the register and which greedy ones will be chosen via Paul to once again make a quick buck at the expence of the imugene retail investor..

Hoppers recent sale is without a doubt and indication of whats to come in my mind and for those who thought similar to mine regarding the horrible last CR effort...watch this space..u aint seen nothing yet..

Leadership is far far removed from I dont know and now we have a chart to prove that point

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $198.0K 3.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 890126 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 875756 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 1415852
Last updated 10.58am 11/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.