MOre On Friday’s Terrorist Attack in MOscow25 March 2024 by...

1. 22,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

MOre On Friday’s Terrorist Attack in MOscow

I have been discussing the Crocus City Center terrorist attacks with several different podcasters and RT today. In addition to my scheduled chat with Judge Napolitano, I also did an unscheduled chin wag with Nima and a scheduled roundtable — hosted by Ryan Dawson — with Scott Ritter. I will post the Nima and Ryan videos when they become available. Most of the discussion focused on the terrorist massacre in Moscow, but I also discussed the U.S. decision to abstain on a UN Security Council resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza. Here’s the bottomline — I think the Biden Administration is pretending to take an anti-Israel public position while continuing to provide unlimited military assistance and working with Netanyahu behind the scenes.

Let’s talk about some more oddities surrounding the alleged “IS-K” attack on the Crocus City Center. Initially we were told that four gunmen disembarked from a uniquely marked Renault sedan and started firing. Was there a driver? Or did the attackers leave the vehicle unattended during their murderous rampage?

How many shooters were there? I’ve heard at least six — the four who escaped in the Renault sedan and two who were shot and killed by Russian security personnel. But I also saw the interview with one of the Russian patrons who was waiting for the concert to start. He claims he disarmed one of the terrorists and delivered a knock out blow. So, if my math is correct, that is at least 7 shooters. Where did the other three come from? Was there a separate vehicle?

Then we have the insane performance at Monday’s State Department press conference by flack Matthew Miller. I repeat the question I raised in a previous article — What did the U.S. Government know and when did it know it? Miller’s “confidence” about who was not responsible is total bullshit. In my 35 years holding clearances and dealing directly with the aftermath of terrorist events I cannot recall a single time that we had advance information about an attack that enabled us to pronounce within minutes of the attack who DID NOT set off the bomb, hijack the plane or shoot up the dance club. Yet Miller, who is a calloused liar, insists Ukraine is innocent and relies on tautology to make his case.

Miller also insists that the United States “warned” Russia. Yet the evidence suggests otherwise. Russia’s Ambassador to the United States, who is about three miles from Main State, was not briefed on the threat by Secretary Blinken on any of his lackeys. Nor did US Embassy Moscow seek a meeting with Foreign Minister Lavrov or the head of the SVR to brief them on the “intel” the U.S. claimed to possess. If you have knowledge of an impending terrorist attack and fail to inform the nation that faces the threat, it naturally raises the suspicion that you are involved or tainted in some way.

There was “breaking news” as the Judge and I began our Monday morning chat — the UN Security Council approved a resolution calling for an immediate cease fire in Gaza, with the U.S. abstaining. This is a welcome gesture but it is not likely to compel Israel to end its attacks on Palestinian.

Why did the Biden Administration agree to let the resolution go forward? I believe it is nothing more than political theater. The Biden administration is trying to Boul the voters who are Muslim, American or Arab American in key state, such as Michigan. But this is no way obligates the United States to suspend sending military assistance to Israel. Furthermore, I believe the Biden administration coordinated this action with Israel. They are using this pretend US opposition as a way to placate American voters who oppose Biden’s staunch pro-Israel policy. While Bibi Netanyahu ordered two of his government officials to stay at home and not visit Washington, he also did not order Defense Minister Gallant to return to Israel immediately. Nope. The Gallant stayed on to have consultations with the US department of defense and the Biden administration. In other words business as usual.

I think the Biden team is calculating that liberal Jewish Democrat voters are not going to abandon him, and that this “new position” will suffice to persuade Arab American and Muslim American voters that Biden is their friend after all. It is a cynical and disgusting policy, but that is Washington.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.