"Question for you on Russia/US:It will become evident to the...

1. 162 Posts.
    "Question for you on Russia/US:
    It will become evident to the masses in the West in the next year or two that US/NATO has been defeated in Ukraine.
    When this occurs do you think the US will escalate the war with non Ukrainian troops fighting Russia?"

Predicting future is as hard as it gets, in particular with so many factors involved and lots of details that are unknown to general public (all that goes on behind closed doors and through unofficial back channels). Even if we get more information, there will be many less likely and more likely scenarios of future events. Very hard for me to say.

My reading of the situation is that lots of people in the West are already seeing that US and NATO have been defeated. I think that non-Ukrainian troops will be deployed within the Ukrainian territory with the US support. Russia will probably use some more advanced ballistic missiles that are very hard or impossible to intercept by ground defences and will strike more critical infrastructure - NATO bases in Ukraine, ammunition/armaments warehouses, Ukraininan government buildings in Kiev, power stations, water supplies, hospitals, etc.

It all that fails to stop the US and NATO, then Putin will communicate through back channels, hidden from public view, that he will use nukes as the last resort. And I think that this will be the day when the war will stop in Ukraine. The West will then come up with some fake story to save face and stop the war 'graciously'.

If Trump is re-elected than he will probably try to get out of Europe and downgrade financial support for NATO and concentrate on fighting China.
    But I don't know if abandoning Ukraine-Russia war is on deep state's agenda. If it's not, than Trump will oblige and do what he is told. No president can oppose the deep state.

Then we also have to look at what's happening in the Europe's economies - rising prices, unrests, far-right parties gaining more power and so forth.

The thing is that all the collective West had to do in the first place was to not expand NATO eastwards - there was absolutely no need for it as Russian hasn't had and still does not have ambitions to take over Baltic states. Instead, they should have more inclusive policy towards Russia.

Think about it, if the West, including the US, aligned itself with Russia, how much stronger they would be today against their fight against their new perceived enemy - China?
    Last edited by puntah: 25/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.