MAY 1.43% 7.1¢ melbana energy limited

LB seems to be calling for high API, but hedging his bets. 38 I...

1. 4,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    LB seems to be calling for high API, but hedging his bets. 38 I believe was his last call."

... MAY have been performing extremely well operationally imo ...

... and never posted that ... just your usual feeble attempts to bait me into an API prediction and an annoyance post.

.. maybe long-ramped 'super-bowl' lower-zones next ... suggest attend church with the other rampers - pray hard - may need it.

... again - maybe focus on the current A-3 drilling ... pressures maybe keenly watched by the market and there maybe loads more ops with a myriad of problems or hold-ups that may occur ... also TD maybe called anytime and or a 'mega' zone maybe encountered ... also gains/loses may happen [thief zone] as much as anything else ... on and on ...

... though there maybe a ~22 million dollar question ... suggest you read the last quarterly ...

MAY 20 DEC 2023
    Webinar release-
    "Talking to oil traders to investigate
    potential to pre-fund development"
    [part-of]

... ignore all the data-points & make-up stories ... how some punters maybe so reckless with trading is astounding imo ...

... how it may still be trading at these levels with what's been reported maybe equally astounding ...

"But, hell the shares are 6 cents FFS and here you go on about scaremongering that there could be a CR?"

... what ! lol ... you're off with the fairies ...

... though with such sophisticated punters on these threads, I can see how you fit right in Kit67 ... follow Kit67 till the end !

... everyone maybe at each others throats on these threads in a few months, two years of ramping may bite you rampers back hard, especially those punters unfortunately maybe stuck well above 0.100 [sharetrader78?] ... there maybe many profiles suddenly disappear in the months ahead ... what new profile name may you return as Kit67 ...

... it maybe trading like a Capital Raise [?] ... [~3.2 Billion on issue] ... VWAP ...

... it may also moon-shoot on API ... [rates] [maybe heavily sold-into on volume] ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $235.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $50.17K 716.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205526 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 149374 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 174458
Last updated 10.44am 13/06/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.