@TauriskAs one gets older and with time passing and the way the...

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    @Taurisk

As one gets older and with time passing and the way the internet (and the world in general) is, perhaps one feels like one is running out of time to do so many things that one can be involved with.

For me, music has been a large part of my pastime pretty obvious but obviously perhaps a bit more than I have ears for, with so much material available thanks to millions of talented people across the globe and yet not enough perhaps as one 'travels' the globe 'viewing and listening' seeking more. A bit like cooking - so many recipes via so many cultures allowing so much choice and so little time to enjoy so many beautiful yummy looking dishes. And of course, locally via foraging, one also needs to find ways to be inventive with the abundance of seasonal produce availability - I'm lucky that way, to not only seek and you shall find but also to cook store and you shall eat. sneaky.png

I will attempt an Eszterhazy or Dobos torte one day (perhaps a bit beyond my manly abilities) if for no other reason than to revisit past family treats of similar nature and such treats I can only have now if I make it - but one day, hopefully soon but not today and perhaps to some beautiful background melodies/singing that stands out even more than some already - perhaps even to some gypsy music. wink.png

Sorry if prolific is being overwhelming. Perhaps less is more should be on the menu too - (and include such 'less' measures in postings too)? what.png rolleyes.png

If only one had more time - sadly using a stop watch or having a flat watch battery is not enough to extend such relentless real clockwork movements.

Perhaps take a little time to listen:

And a version going back to over 50 years ago:

Time flies by quickly - time to go. smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.