my kind of music, page-1233

1. 18,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    @yotta - today was my birthday (13th Jan) and my daughter managed to live past my birthday by exactly 5hrs and 15 mins. - one last sacrifice for a Mum she often ignored, often found tiresome when I made my pilgrimage over there - I never had any other holidays just to be with her every 4 years or so . . . . . and @yotta, please where did you find the first clip, it's probably something they did at Abbey Road - - - and Paul was able to talk to me for the first time this Christmas . . . crying now - her eldest sister is learning violin now managed to get B+ at a Grade 4 exam just before Christmas - I am so proud and happy for her.
    @Joannie - I tried to keep a secret for a man who is totally unworthy, probably in a drunken stupor right now - I do apologise, deeply, from the heart.
    I won't be posting anymore, so it's alright - you are a sweet lady - I wish you good healing! Yotta is a deep secret, I think he/she might have been to the same music college as S.
    I am still broken-hearted, it will never go away . . . she was much more beautiful than on this photo, which was taken in her last year.
    This is from when she was young in a short stint in a movie (with 'Electra') called 'Edward II' - I was going to turn it into a painting, so I singled her out from a group photograph - never did do the painting though.

Tauriskhttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5882/5882719-30b72e7cb19ccb0e04eba386a742568a.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.