BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Feel free to start inquiry against whomever you want, you...

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    No, I do not have access to their accounts, but there are two reasons to this;
    1) Many have claimed here publicly that they have sold out/ free carried shares. This is when they publicly declare their ''#BUY'' sentiment. I do keep screenshots of a few posts, just in case and there are certainly lot of interesting ones.
    2) Share price. We did not go from $2.34 to 13 cents for nothing. It is because shareholders sold out / traded, if shareholders did not sell out, we would not be in this situation. Inherently, there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking profits, however, it is a different game when they pump it on socials and dump their shares on market.

I do agree with most of the rest of your points, so no more commentary required.

Feel free to start inquiry against whomever you want, you certainly do not need my permission good sir.

As to your suggestion of dyor, I do agree with it. But what I do have a difference of opinion is the fact that people think ''downramping'' commentary is the only form of manipulation, when clearly it is not.
    We have seen pumpers getting into trouble a few years ago when they pump up the funny-mental stories, and increase the share price while selling out.
    Is that legal? No. All I am saying is that when some people write up commentary here, please do not pretend that all the pumpers are saints.
    Far from it.
    You can see me as a downramper. I have no issues with that. I am not here to please anyone, neither to be anyone's friends or mates.
    This is a forum where we discuss the stock, and if you have been following along, you already know that as Kachoo mentioned above, there have been plenty of ''imminent results'' stories with this stock, and we are yet to see the evidence of it hence it is normal for shareholders to question these statements from management.
    Realinfo has been somewhat critical of the way some things are done, but looks like he has seen something which turned his opinion in their favour recently.
    May be in a few months I will too.
    But until then I am ready to hear the blame of being shorter and manipulator because most of them have no 'rebuttals' eek.png to the facts mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.8¢ 26.3¢ $2.219M 8.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240631 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 954801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.0¢ 5382161
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.