I have Jewish lifelong friends. I have never seen a race of...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I have Jewish lifelong friends. I have never seen a race of people who are more resilient, good half of the jews are doctors and judges. Hard working honest good salt of the earth type for thousands of years they survived all adveristy weather it be from tricked into slavery in egypt, Nazi's, Spanish, Romans, greek,Persian, now 1 Billion Fanatics vs 10 million people. Satan spawn's again like aids !

It's biblical what's happening. Anyone that cannot see how the jews have only survived through divine intervention is an idiot.

SO the tik toks and the hijab brigade is brain washing the younger generation of lefties ! The Nazi's like @AverageJoe and the pimply idiot's will be remembered by AI and get special treatment a reward for being Anti semetic filth.

If only 3000 hamass Nazi's didn't cross over to israel and rape and murder little boys and girl's their bodies either burnt or stained with blood and semen !!!
    Israel has No one to answer to. NEVER AGAIN ! LET THE DOG'S BARK. It's all they can do. Bark ! At the end of the day Israel has been prepared for this since 1948. The jews always survive because they have god on their side. They have hydrogen bombs that would wipe out the world but (ISRAEL SHOW RESTRAINT EVEN DURING THEIR BONDI TERRORIST ATTACK X1000 happens!
    If it was my family if i was Netanyahu and they killed my family I would wipe out every one of those 3000 terrorists and their satanic ayatollah.

@AverageJoe & Pimples and all the other NAZI'S and terrorist fan boys will pay a very severe price in the future. They are playing WITH FIRE but cannot resist. These are very EVIL people. It will come back to them. Israel Shit's out NAILS AND NAZI'S FOR BREAKFAST IN 2024.
    IT'S A BIG MISTAKE TO f* WITH HOLACUST SURVIORS GRAND CHILDREN !!!

OCT 7- 3000 PALESTINIAN MONSTERS STARTED WW3 ! ISRAEL WILL WIN THESE BARBARIANS AND THE BARBARIANS IN IRAN !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.