I don't see how they could have a 2-state solution now because...

1. 101 Posts.
    I don't see how they could have a 2-state solution now because the West Bank is so fragmented like a Swiss cheese - hundreds of settlements not connected to one another. The reason for these settlements was to disrupt the continuity of the Palestinian land.

So, imo, the West Bank is out of the question - cannot be included in the future Palestinian state. Unless, which will never happen, imo, all these settlements are dismantled and abandoned by the Jewish inhabitants (about 800,000 of them).

Israel would have to allocate some other land in Israel for the Palestinians, but they would have to first agree to all this, which could be very problematic.

So, we are left with 1-state solution for both, the Palestinians and Israelis.
    And I have no idea how this could be accomplished. The Israelis would have to first change their Basic Law which stipulates that Israel is for the Jews.

This all could have been avoided if only Zionists had included Palestinian population when establishing Israel in 1948.
    Probably Israel wouldn't have been fighting any war either since its creation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.