well you are wrong about Jordan. If you have any doubt about...

1. 17,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    well you are wrong about Jordan. If you have any doubt about where Jordan sat from the beginning you just need to read speech after speech from the kings of Jordan. Jordan declared opposition to the creation of the state of Israel from the 1920s and regarded itself as the strongest of the Arab league in fighting Israel.

to claim that Jordan pretended to attack is both dishonest and disingenuous.

however they also believed that they needed to engage with the US as that influence in the area increased. Russia also played an active role in the area

But they have a different view of history from Israel and a different view of Palestinian rights - hardly surprising

however I have no problem with repeating my view that Zionism was problematic However I also believe that Zionism would not have arisen and be so fervently pursued if the Jews had not been the subject of persecution

the Jordanian king, Hussein, understood that this shaped fear and created behaviour unhelpful to achieving peace

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.