It's a myth in the sense that the Arabs portray it as though...

1. 725 Posts.
    It's a myth in the sense that the Arabs portray it as though they were the sole victims, that it was all one-sided against them and that the "catastrophe" was brought about by Jews who were like an evil Super power. Hence the victimhood and higher "virtue" on display by Palestinians.

On the contrary, it's impossible to cover up Deir Yassin because it's one of the events in history that's received the most coverage. Most of the accounts are based on accounts from the testimonies of Arabs from Deir Yassin. And the Arab propaganda and myths (of a Zionist plan to evict them) backfired causing the Arab civilians to flee...

https://youtu.be/i5wVaNknEkY?t=703

The other major event that you'll see in dozens of Pro-Pali videos was the bombing of King David Hotel which was a British army base (not civilian).

The Arabs rejected the 2-state solution plan, rejected that the Jews should even have a state (consistent with their eternal hatred of Jews) and started the war.

"I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine's Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine ... You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews." — Mustafa Amin, Arab countries prepare for war, Akhbar al-Yom, October 11, 1947
    Last edited by merj: 10/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.