LTR 2.89% $1.25 liontown resources limited

Man we are talking about the future, future developments and...

1. 6,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2217
    Man we are talking about the future, future developments and future events here. So we should be very careful with our language when talking/discussing possibilities. You all may have realised that I’m using “possible, possibly, may, might, could, should etc a lot when presenting my interpretations, because there is no certainty let alone absolute certainty. Possibilities in terms of percentages are ranging from 30 to maximum 50% on the probability scale.
    I use TA rules, certain indicators and my experience to explain what in my opinion is plausible in order to narrow things down leading to certain suggestion that could make sense.
    Very seldom if at all will you see me using probable or probably, because that is the next level on the probability scale and need a lot more certainty, minimum 50% but on average 70%. You guys may recall me asking other posters to express their level of certainty in percentage terms, simply because their opinions often are presented like facts with almost absolute certainty. Now you know why and you know the answers I did get to some sort of wild card statement or preferred outcome, which is usually situated in the low possibility range.
    To go any further on the probability scale modifiers of likelihood are used like, “more likely than not”, “very likely” or “extremely likely” and I think personally I wouldn’t go there when talking about anything in the future.
    So now @veritas, I guess you know what you can do with you oracle statement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.035(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $3.018B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.29 $1.24 $21.96M 17.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114000 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 31956 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
0.035 ( 3.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.29 $1.24 3410641
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.