LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

VMP,Seems to me Gina is just like the rest of us, except she now...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    VMP,

Seems to me Gina is just like the rest of us, except she now holds more shares.

Agree, she and we want the best price for our spod, and any intermediate product we eventually also produce.

If I was pissing in the wind with Gina, I would say I am less impressed with population sizes (China and India), wary of desire of both (China and India) to always drive (manipulate in the case of China?) for lowest price and very attracted to the strategic urgency for the US to work with friends to as soon as possible get out of the Chinese near monopoly on battery production.

ESG is a bonus, for which I think the US is the most likely to also pay a small premium.

South Korea and Japan have suddenly I think only a tenuous grip on their battery and motor vehicle OEM relevance, but their US rapports will be a card they will want to play, even if they are left as only 'battery middle men'.

Seems to me none of China, India, US, South Korea or Japan really have any convincing/material long term lithium resource quality, so they all want to anchor off a jewel like KV.

Yep, I would favour the US (& friends).

ps the parallel (out of the broader Kalgoorlie region) with US and Japanese strategic imperatives with the Mt Weld resource and Lynas IP is hard to ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.