LTR 1.22% $1.24 liontown resources limited

@trent3727@Batman0480 is spot on the money Trent. I know there...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543

@trent3727

@Batman0480
    is spot on the money Trent. I know there is always a smidgeon of sarcasm and stirring the pot in your posts. Sub 50cents? Sure biggrin.png

You do really need to look at the big picture as suggested. Governments around the world have invested, and are still investing, billions upon billions of allocated funding $$$ into the mass adoption of EV,s and eventual fazing out of fossil fuel usage as the norm in the transportation industry. Maybe it might take a bit of time, but it is on the fast moving upward trajectory, despite what is being printed out there by those with their own agendas. Europe is probably the second biggest market after China and they are hell bent on going full EV, all over. China is already killing off the ICE. The rest of the world will have to fall into line or be a dumping ground for pricey petrol and diesel. I believe in choice, and Australia is a little different, but we are so small in the world.

So much has already been invested into the transition, and nobody with the ability to reason believes in all seriousness that the take up of EV,s can be reversed. This is happening big time. Governments are not going to allow for any reversal now. Too much is riding on it. They will just double down, and ensure it becomes too painful to keep up with the internal combustion engine long term, and make it very sweet to get into an EV. I see massive input into infrastructure and the offshoot business opportunities there will also become more attractive.

It’s a snowball Trent, and it’s picking up speed down the mountain. Careful you don’t get bowled over wink.png

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.015(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $3.006B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.23 $8.241M 6.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 87470 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 43680 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
0.015 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.23 2072730
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.