ARV 6.67% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

the way I see it theoretically a publicly listed company is only...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    the way I see it theoretically a publicly listed company is only broke if it has run out of money AND no one is willing to give it any more.
    the way I see it a publicly listed company is a work in progress
    if a company's prospects seem reasonable and in the short to medium term it needs two and a half million dollars then give it two and a half million dollars. why should anybody give it 100 million dollars and why would it ask for 100 million dollars. the money's just going to sit there and raise just as many doubts as it is interest.
    this project needs money to advance and money makes money so let's not quibble over capital raisings.
    We are not all jaded long-term holders in Artemis. I have only been holding months not years
    I sense George is a smart cookie - can we please give him a go? he is not that director in the picture leaning over a pile of gold. We sit on a large patch of northern Australia that may contain a shite load of a mineral that will be in high demand for the rest of our lives.
    How about we sit tight and chill out and go easy on the negative vibes. Consider how fortunate we are compared to most.
    You go George. That's a wicked pair of spectacles you sport. Say hi to your mum for me for tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $11.14K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2784215 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 655646 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 795669
Last updated 15.36pm 24/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.