ARV 6.67% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

George is looking for a way out of Alba after running that...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    George is looking for a way out of Alba after running that pretty much into the ground promising investors fast wealth which never arrived and left them years away scratching for death spiral finances. I'd assume his track record is bad having failed to provide value at even one of the eight or so assets he has tried to flip the past decade. I don't think investors are happy most of them looking at a full %90+ dillution.

But all irrelevant to whether Artemis can provide a time line of work that can be finished on this present raised capital and not end up in the same situation looking for another couple of million dollars.

This JV seems a long way from any prospective lithium corridors or geology of worth, they announced drilling a tiny corner if pegamite next to the Carsen tenement, not really a big start more looking like a series of long winded exploration.

It's not really complaining more pointing out it's not looking good and Azure weren't lucky they simply completed enough exploration which seems to be the name of the game and where some are lacking.

Did Real investors buy in or just those looking to flip a discounted stock, seems to me real interest dosent get such a good deal and this really just selling for the sake of leaving the light on and providing more jam tomorrow as I still don't think they will be anywhere at the end of all this cash.

Same story at Alba with George, he under delivered on every aspect whilst Henson provided capital interests to keep that boat afloat. His present gold mine a total wash out no wonder he and Henson are back at Artemis it's their best chance at raising more wages.

Sorry if some disagree but you can check facts and track records none paint a rosey picture so here I would ask can they complete a works program not talk about it till the cows come home!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $11.14K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2784215 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 655646 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 795669
Last updated 15.36pm 24/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.