SPR 9.68% 85.0¢ spartan resources limited

Here’s a picture from the last quarterly: Only as you can see I...

1. 18,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3734
    Here’s a picture from the last quarterly:
    Only as you can see I added blue squiggles to represent water (and a label) because I assume the Gilbey’s Pit is currently holding quite a lot of it - given that the quarterly also said they had received an amended site operating license  to discharge the water from that pit.

IMG_8805.jpeg

And they have the mill ready for a “rapid restart” according to that report, and have also appointed Crag Jones as Chief Operating Officer, and just raised enough money to pay a whole pile of new invoices.

And that quarterly report was three weeks back, and Craig was appointed about seven weeks back [ref] .. “to convert what we have achieved so far with the drills into planning, optimising and executing the best mining and production scenario… ”

And you guys are talking about contractors queuing up and how some may have equipment ready to start even now?

…. and I have a few ‘tenderfoot’ questions please;
    • How long does it take to dewater a pit?
    • Given winter traditionally brings rain (to replenish  water they have baled out?)  are they likely to want to restart mining operations from inside the Gilbey’s pit?
    • Where else could they easily start from?
    • How long does it take a good COO to generally get an operation going?
    • How long, once the mill is working would it take to produce a first sale shipment (given the gold price, it seems a smart idea to aim at realising profits asap?)
    • etc, etc

cheers and thank you - more knowledgeable people - in advance for answering.
    Last edited by sabine: 20/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.075(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $922.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 86.0¢ 79.0¢ $6.282M 7.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 38217 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 30638 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.0¢
  Change
0.075 ( 8.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
79.5¢ 86.0¢ 79.0¢ 1600948
Last updated 15.00pm 13/06/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.