"Word = Door -> House -> Head = Jesus"Have you heard the story...

1. 23,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Word = Door -> House -> Head = Jesus"

Have you heard the story the likes of -> IN the Beginning when Yehowah ALONE was God, that he effectively closed the Door, Garden.
    At the taring of the curtain on Jesus's death, the Door to the God and Father, Yehowah, was reopened.

What do you get when you come into the house = the word of GOD which is the same ones that God Gave Jesus without measure.
    To align with this Key role the Father Yehowah gave him, Jesus now has the title, name, The Word of God, to represent and mean this roll, effectively God's spokes person, for spreading the word.
    God always gives name that represent the persons role.

So, Jesus Became (appointed) the Door to his Fathers house, you know the Fathers house that Jesus references and also says, he is in the Father.

1:1..............and God was the Word, not Jesus.
    and God was the Spirit (Holy), your words are simply your spirit expressed.

Jesus being given the word of God without measure, when he expressed them out, he BECAME the Express Image of God's PERSON = Word, The Word. (Heb 1:3 KJV).
    By Jo mate, God's person, not God himself, you cannot get it any clearer than that.
    To top it off, two of Jesus's quotes, you could rightfully draw the following conclusion.
    If you have heard and seen the word of God, then you have seen and heard God = you saw and heard the word of God, and naturally this is in the spiritual context.
    He even goes on to say, if you have seen me, your have seen the Father, he WAS referring to the words coming OUT of him, being expressed and confirmed in John 14:10. (They are in each other, via their word, which is the spirit of you).

God is deemed as Word (Spirit/Word).

Door ->House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head Yehowah God.
    Lets make man in our image = Word -> Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = yours or mine.
    But you are also Alpha Omega's = A to Z for your expressed words, that you are.

Some will have the heavenly Kingdom in them = the word of God, are also keys to the Kingdom, provided they are truth.
    Let thy Kingdom (word) come on earth as in heaven.

I and the Father are one = One in word, just like Jesus defines in John 17:20-23, glory being the word of God, so that we become one as they are one, in word.
    Then God Word, will be all in all.
    -----------------
    So, I partially agreed with you, re the Bible alone subject and now your still not happy, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????
    At least when I step outside the Bible, the SAME True picture shows up, not like you CC creations -> God the Son, hmmmmmmmmm
    -------------------------------
    "You on the other hand will be unable to show that the Father is the door."

Did Jesus say, in my Fathers house.....................?
    Where would the Father be in that House, throne maybe, isn't it a Head that sits on the Throne, hmmmmmmm tricky one eh LOL.
    Was there no Door on the House when Jesus was here?????????????? eek.png

Speaking of us being the image of - Word etc, God, Jesus and us, are referred to as Temples, hmmm, image coming into play again maybe?
    -------------------------
    Re on the subject of what letters and their numbers represent, tell us,...........you may find the following of interest just on the small word of Lamb, as it sums up Jesus quite well, if H/C doesn't mess with it's order, as I'm pasting from my file.

טָלֶה Lamb -> Teth– Spin, twist, to bind together (wool?) –> 8 Lamed -> to learn, to teach –>30 - He – Lo! Behold! Breath - Divine revelation –> 5.

Teth = 8 -> New beginning, Jesus.

You can rightfully say that Jesus binds together by using theFathers words as per John 17:20-23 etc, so we all become One, even as Jesus andthe Father are one, in word.

Lamed = 30 -> Maturity, dedication to a particular classor calling.

Jesus began preaching around the age of 30 as did John the Baptist.

30 also can represent blood, Jesus’s, Jesus was betrayed for30 pieces of silver.

He = 5 -> Grace, which if you break each letter down, youcould say -> God’s Riches At Christ Expense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.