John 1:1........................and God was (I am) the Word = He...

1. 23,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    John 1:1........................and God was (I am) the Word = He is deemed as Word, words are simply your Spirit expressed, Spirit the God is (The Holy).

(If you think "I am" is not appropriate here, then you better remove the "I am" where Jesus is said to have said, before Abraham I am = you must be consistent in translations).

In Hebrew, word = Dabar = 3 Hebrew letters and they say -> Door -> House -> Head = God and Father, Yehowah.
    (Do YOU chose to ignore or abandoned God's seal on his word?)

Jesus says, in my Fathers house = in my Fathers Word -> Door -> House -> Head = Yehowah.
    Jesus also says, I am in the Father = In his word that the Father is.

Lets make man in our image = Words, we are deemed as a Word of God, if we are of him and Jesus.
    Jesus is also deemed as a Word of God, but now exalted, glorified, ruling for the Father, representing the Father, now has the Tile/name -> The Word of God, as he is Yehowah's representative for the word of God.

A name above every name, no other name to which you are to be saved;
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Jesus is referenced as The Word
    of God = You are NOT the one or item, that you are of = Simples.

So the name represents a Key role that he was given, to bring the word of life that was with the Father (1 John), the scriptures that which they read and handled, into the world like never before, much of them centering around Jesus.

We are all deemed as Words -> Door -> House/Temple -> Head = Ours.
    Your words are you spirit expressed.

We all have out own doors, house, head etc, just like God and Jesus.

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    1 Cor 6:19 - Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Well, looky there Tonio, God and the Holy Spirit, same writer interchanges them, BECAUSE they are one in the same, singular identity, like one apple.
    No impostor or idol, a god the holy spirit, addition, and Yehowah with this truth, gets back His Holy Spirit, which you lot steal lol.

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
    And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the lamp thereof.
    (So, the Fathers word is the fuel/power for Jesus, the Lamp)

There is our image, Temple etc, all have the same, so to speak in our own right (we are not Identical naturally).
    Glory there is in reference to the word of God (John 17:20-23).
    God gave and raised Jesus in this glory/word of God resulting in -> John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

We are to fill up with the word of God, take it on board etc, etc and become a Tower of light, children of The Father of Lights, Yehowah. (James 1:17, 1 John 1:5, Psa 119:105, his word being light, which enlightens EVERY man coming into the world, Adam and all, and was not just about to come as many false Bibles claim, in John 1:9).

I'm telling you Tonio, believe it or not, the entire theme centers around Word, Words.
    Word being the One Key to the Kingdom, so stop trying to play around figuring out a combination lock biggrin.png
    The Kingdom (the word) will be IN you.
    ------------------------
    Jesus never existed in anyway shape or form, other than a plan to be, in the mind of God, his firstborn of creation, until his birth at Mary. (Col 1:15, Eph 3:9, Rev 3:14, Rev 13:8).
    So, are you trying to tell us, that the House of God for 4,000 odd years, had no Door, hmmmmmm.
    What happen in the Garden, could one not say the Door was closed and guarded, until the curtain was torn on Jesus's death?

God and Jesus make up the Temple, Door, Gates -> God reveals the end FROM the Beginning, hmm, Door, Gates at the beginning then?
    -------------------
    In my Fathers house...............OK, so that is in heaven, are you saying the Door was missing when Jesus was here??? rolleyes.png
    Houston, it's a bit windy in here tongue.png, roger,..... but you should know by now that the Door is away finishing the Fathers works, just hold tight. biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.