Dr. DParticipantLooking for yesterday, Nuland “Retires”. Haha....

1. 22,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Dr. D
    Participant

Looking for yesterday, Nuland “Retires”. Haha. Yeah that never happens when there’s some killin’ to be done. Biden didn’t fire her: he’s not even in charge of pudding. So who, and why? I have to say the overcouncil, MI6 and the war planners to delegated this to her in the first place. She not only screwed the pooch, she then doubled down, telling them everything was fine, didn’t course-correct, then flew to tell Ze not to fire Zu, he did anyway, and Ze hires Syrsky, the failure of Bakhmut, who immediately loses Avdiivka, the last line before Poland.

Of course they never give up, being Minions. That means they’re moving to a DIFFERENT evil plan. Her leaving indicates they are DIFFERENT.

Large scale: Theory: MI6 and the World State, Mr. Global, are out of EUROPE, but need minion maniacs to actually execute their idiotic Plans™. Now where do you find and collect enough bloodthirsty maniacs like the Shah or say, Dick Cheney to go out, shoot people in the face, and implement them? I mean sure Das KlausenScwabber isn’t going to do any work. Not in that thong. Can’t have Steele actually running the CIA – bad optics. You groom and cross-promote THE NEOCONS. Why? Right now you’ve decided America: World Police for Europe/NATO/UN, so they don’t have to. And particularly so they never PAY for it. AND they’ll blame Us! So they set up the world war I’ve described, a world war, starting with Iraq, controlling oil, surrounding and taking Iran, cutting off China to bring them to heel, chopping up Russia (on a parallel plan) you need non-stop bloodthirsty, “Christian” neocon terrorists as your SS wing. And it’s worked great!

How can you tell? They fail EVERYWHERE, EVERY TIME, and are promoted anyway unfailingly. Nuland being a top example. They are promoted through (R) and (D) and against the endless mockery and objection of the people. So…everyone hates them, they always fail, have been exposing themselves in public for 30 years, WHO promoted them? Who’s way, Waaaaaaaay larger than all Presidents and the whole American political scene combined?

Anyway, that’s who fired Nuland. Danger may be we could SEE her, track her, and their Plans™. If they move to a new Plan™, we may know know what that is or what mindless minion is enacting it to our complete destruction.

Yesterday’s comment have a better explanation, but it still reflects they are adjusting Plans.

“Terror Threat? NYC Mobilizing 1,000 National Guard Troops In Subways

So we’re now a military state? Under long-term Martial law. Cromwell-at-Large? Why? What happened? The police were doing this pretty well up until…oh…um…Jan 2020? Probably needed reform and a better Judicial back end, but…? What happened?

Martial Law. In unrelated news Obama’s new movie “Civil War” came out, training white and black people to hate and kill each other. It’s a bomb.

“This is what retreating across open ground with no air cover or artillery cover looks like.
    The Ukronazis were absolutely annihilated leave Avdeevka”

I’m lost though, and the videos are nightmares. Suppose YOU are in Avdiivka. Then what? How do you surrender? I’m totally down for surrender, but you seem gleeful they are screwed. They’re just some plumber from Lviv who couldn’t afford the $10k to cross the border ‘cause his mother was sick. Btw, since they asked the other week, Lira had a long video on the 50 ways he had tried to (pay to) contract to escape the country, but none of them looked good. He took that one and it didn’t work out.

Immigrant crashes Trooper: Yes and they only double down. “It’s not Illegals who caused this!” They say. I Understand the Illegal’s side in this, but what’s yours? No, you know what’s a good way to stop drunk driving? DEPORT EVERYONE WHO BREAKS THE LAW. Like Venezuela does. Now sadly we can’t do that for most people, they are citizens, but we can for everyone else! You’re not in the State = No DWI crashes!

Trump Votes: Armstrong has a projection for Trump to win on all models … if there’s an election. One model was like 70/30 and although that’s an outlier, it’s never been seen in his models ever in history. Because: Politicians, they lie with every breath. EVERY election is like 49/51. 45/55. EVERY election in US history. Some “Mandate”! This one is Sigma higher than that and could be 70/30.

…That’s why I’m sure we won’t have one.

HRC, Choosing between “The Olds”.

Yeah, Hillary, but you’re as old as they are! And uglier!

Vote counts keep dropping…

Yes, we’ve seen it for years. But that’s “Reality”, and we don’t do that. As he said, this is Raw Data, so when you show it people they deny it in favor of their denial. You bring it up again, they deny it again. You send it to a Judge, he denies it too, but more cleverly. I remember pointing out in 2000 that a 9 year old were routinely hacking Diebold machines, no one I told cared at all. Not didn’t believe: literally didn’t care if it was true or not. Still no understanding or explanation for that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.