Hi there Mr Bitter and Twisted. Not sad at all. I have posted...

1. 35,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Hi there Mr Bitter and Twisted. biggrin.png

Not sad at all. I have posted many times that I didn't want Bill Shorten as PM. It is a matter of record in this forum if you'd care to check.

It seems your right wing denial blinkers prevent you from reading posts properly.

Did you vote for Bob Katter ? You post like he speaks. Very similar . Hmmmm.

I am very happy that the main party wrecker has been smashed to the boundary. A Coalition victory with the head of the right wing snake cut off is a success that I couldn't imagine. Saves us risking a term of Labor running the country.
    Clearly ScoMo didn't want to have anything to do with him as demonstrated by his conspicuous absence during the campaign.

Don't forget that Abbott was behind Dutton, not ScoMo.

" Climate change is dead " ? You silly old ignorant deniers just don't get it,. The switch to renewables continues unabated. Despite all the haters and the non believers, the world is moving toward cleaner energy every day.

It just kills you to admit it.

E.g. I look forward to the continuing Coalition's electric vehicle policy that they got all shy about during the campaign.

https://minister.environment.gov.au/price/news/2019/38-billion-climate-and-environment

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.