PAA 7.32% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

"............. undisclosed source in form of a non dilutive...

1. 2,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    "............. undisclosed source in form of a non dilutive Equity ............"

OK, if there is anyone out there who is still swept up in the crazy events of the past week and has not yet caught on to my attempt at a bit of Frid fun I do sincerely apologize. I am going to blame the Greeks for providing some great language - eg. sharp & dull at the same time generates the word oxymoron So, non-dilutive - meaning existing shareholders would not be diluted - Equity position meaning a share of the business results in other shareholder positions being diluted - just an example of an oxymoron.

One could ask what would have been the outcome had there been a real blitz of media and promotion immediately following the results announcement and webcast update rather than a 12-24 hour hiatus. Would the price have risen to dizzy heights and stayed there or would the curve simply have been altered. We will never know. what we do know it that it is now yesterday and none of us can change that. @Lastly is quite right in saying it is OK to dream. I would only add as long as we dont let those dreams become expectations. The words optimism and delusion certainly have different meanings. I do take some exception to the banging on about dogs comment in that I believe there was a relevant lesson to be learned. The trial results clearly demonstrated real and meaningful product benefit however, other factors perhaps both within and outside management control (eg the original trial structure & parameters, internal factors with the target BP that became un-named etc) aggregated to the point things could not / did not move forward.

The good news is, even though the price has pulled back by weeks end PAA is at least now at the start line of $100 mil MC. the media blitz while not necessarily short term price supportive has to have resulted in more people learning that PAA have a potentially effective product targeting a desperately needed solution. Lots have to happen now in a relatively short time frame so we can all look forward to further news.
    Wishing all a happy & safe weekend with good times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.015(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $87.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $134.7K 629.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24563 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 64222 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ 340156
Last updated 15.57pm 07/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.