AXE 6.02% 39.0¢ archer materials limited

Hello all, I think this odd report is not quite painting the...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736

Hello all, I think this odd report is not quite painting the picture I have of AXE based on following it closely for 2 years. ....unless this is a case to look forward to selling at 60c to $1, which is fantastic returns for short term holders. If management has paid for this, then ok, we are being told to adjust to short term views for now. And oh yes, consider 4ds and audio as 'peers'. I shake my head at this.

On the one hand AXE is working on such new paradigm stuff, Mo saying even the bio chip is 'the paradigm', so the 12CQ even more so. I'm comfortable being out on a limb like that...coz you have to back yourself to do the work from first principles, do all the hard yards and deliver. Why then at the same time short circuit the expectations to 'if milestone, then 60cents'? I'm happy to be on that branch, but not also saw off said branch too soon! And when have major milestones of 12CQ caused any sustained interest? Only the granting pf patents did. Are we meant to sell at milestones, then jump back in later, works for some.

So ok, let's take the other company quoted, Weebit Nano. It's current value is being shown as 'substantial valuation multiple rerating' And wbt is 5 years ahead of AXE. This tells me that yes, this report is focused on what AXE could,should,perhaps would trade at. But cannot put any value on the IP. IP value is what TSMC would look at before finally inking deals to run off chips. Those following WBT will know this is where negotiations and lining up customers down line takes years as well.

Next lot of AXE peers in the 12CQ arena are the other end of the spectrum, the big guns in quantum, AI, cloud based services, semiconductor companies. When the development time is quite long, the list of peers that match with what AXE is developing will change constantly, they change almost monthly these days. I view some of these as potential partners. Such partners will look beyond just IP. They will recognise the R&D and put additional premium on every milestone achieved. The market never does, as we keep seeing.

My view is that this is a complex double product company and no precedent for this anywhere. This report does rightly point to Mohammad Choucair being vital. With his network of peers I expect some big partnerships to get involved. This plus patents are the major drivers that I am looking for and I hope that we don't swim in the same pond as semiconductor companies but get to play a vital role in the transition to nanotechnology based computing with some harnessing of quantum properties thrown in. This may be just me, I'm going all out for some unique products,unique supply chains, unique value propositions. We might have to pivot, but not to the point of looking like another semiconductor company I hope! This is of course my forward look. I appreciate that market conditions may have to play a part in how AXE tries to balance spending the cash it has, while looking for the funding it will definitely need for development. Hence my hope that a partner takes over the funding. Because I am not sure that the sp can get to sustained high enough levels to do CRs in the near term. Anyhoo, just my 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.025(6.02%)
Mkt cap ! $99.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 38.5¢ $172.0K 426.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7106 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 38.5¢ 289465
Last updated 15.54pm 05/06/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.