"That is not what I'm "effectively saying".You said because the...

1. 22,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "That is not what I'm "effectively saying".

You said because the Father is God (a title) that Jesus must also be God (title), seeing that he is his Son.
    Likewise one of my titles is a Fitter Machinist, so on you madness, my son must also be a Fitter Machinist.

God is actually Spirit, so Jesus on your madness again must be a Spirit, which he was NOT, as the Bible is very clear that he IS the 2nd Adam MAN.
    So you cannot get away from this simple truth, re the spirit area = your notion is done and dusted.

You also chose to ignore Jesus's clear and obvious words (as you often ignore scripture interpreting scripture), John 17:3 and also where Jesus denied there claim that he was making out to be God, when he countered this by saying, you say I blaspheme BECAUSE I said, I am the Son of God.
    ------------
    Lets also look further at your crazy notion.

According to the Bible, we need to be born twice, 1st of water = mother and 2nd born of the Spirit = God = on your line, You ARE saying, that I must be God also rolleyes.png = God wotsup, image of the Father = and God was/is the Word -> God is Word = wotsup is a Word of God and God gave his words to Jesus.

And God was the Word = Jesus Must be a Word OF Him.
    Well, looky, looky Rev 19:13, Jesus has a name The Word of God.
    He now has a title before his name "The" = The Fathers Key representative for his word.

Jesus inherited the name The Word of God from The Word.

God gave Jesus his words, including Word wotsup -> Meaning LOL -> Matt 24:35 - Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.tongue.png
    Rev 3:5 - Like them, he who overcomes will be dressed in white. And I will never blot out his name from the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and His angels.
    John 10:28, 29 - And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
    My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

It's a bit like you've demonstrated, no one is able to snatch you out of Your fathers hands biggrin.png
    Oh no,
    if you read Jesus's words here for what they say, "is greater than all", then you are pitting Jesus against the Father, according to the ppm rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.